This week I'll be featuring a fun and free printable place card! These free printable place cards can be customized with your guest's names, and can be printed folded or flat.
Just like all of our printable wedding items, this free printable favor label can be customized in color, text, and font, so you can make it truly yours. I'm so excited about thanksgiving tomorrow, it's my favorite holiday of the year.
My brother hosts, and his mother-in-law always makes a variety of pies that are to die for. Nothing better than friends and family all together over a delicious meal. These printable place cards will be perfect for any of your holiday events, from thanksgiving to christmas.
You will need:
1. Plain cardstock
2. A PC with Word 2008 or later - OR - a MAC with Apple Pages
How to create your own place cards:
1. Download the template: DOWNLOAD
2. Open the template on a PC with Word 2008 or later - or - a MAC with Apple Pages
- Customize the colors. You can change the colors of the background, text, or artwork.
- Type in your guests names
3. Print and trim!
- I printed on a regular laser printer, inkjet will work great too. You can trim with a paper cutter, or an exacto and ruler.
Tips & Tricks
- The folded labels come 4 on a page, and the flat place cards are 8 on a page.
- About multiple pages: Most of my customers "save as" each page, or print as they go along. If you are using word, and you have over 100 guests, you can use mail merge to create new pages, you'll want to follow the instructions from the help menu in your version of word.
I would love to see what colors you choose! Don't for get to tag your creation on instagram and printerest so we can share it.