This week I'll be featuring a fun and free printable wedding favor project: Mini Whiskey Bottle Labels. Just like all of our printable wedding items, this free printable favor label can be customized in color, text, and font, so you can make it truly yours.
I like the thought of a favor that can be consumed at the event, how fun would it be to add a shot glass and mini whiskey bottle at every table setting? Let's dive right in, because making these little labels are as easy as pie!
You will need:
1. Mini Jack Daniels Bottles. I got mine at my local Cost Plus World Market.
3. A PC with Word 2008 or later - OR - a MAC with Apple Pages
How to create your own favor labels:
1. Download the suggested fonts. (don't skip this step!)
- Download the font Afton James here.
- Download Abraham Lincoln here. (Enter $0 in the donate box if you would like to get the font for free.)
2. Download the template: DOWNLOAD
3. Open the template on a PC in Word 2008 or later - or - a MAC with Pages
- Customize the colors. You can change the colors of the background, text, or artwork.
- Type in your names and dates
4. Print and apply.
I printed using my home laser printer, but an inkjet will work great too. Since my labels were black, I simply applied my labels directly over the existing Jack Daniels labels. This is ideal, because the last thing anyone wants to do is spend their evening peeling labels off of tiny bottles! Your label will completely cover the existing one.
These labels come 10 on a page, as you'll see when you download them. I hope you enjoy these free printable mini whiskey bottle labels. I would love to see what you do with them!